Altered Photo Clip Cube


Better late than never, I wanted to share the cards our Cards@9 group made together last week. They were all so beautiful and fun to make! Pictured here from left to right are cards by Charmin, Tiffany, Lin, Joann and myself. As you can see, we use product from all over, not just Close To My Heart, although many of the stamp sets used in these particular cards are CTMH this time.



This little cube is something I've been playing with the last few days. It's a photo/note holder cube. I thought it would be cute to show off different holiday cards I receive this year, switching out the card each day with a different one. Then Jamie can leave a note for "Santa" (as she now refers to him with air-quotes) on Christmas Eve. The cube itself comes from Oriental Trading Company and the papers are from CTMH's Jingle Level 2 pack. I incorporated some Twinkle Brads, and used the Christmas Melodies stamp set, plus a flower image from the Gratitude stamp set on the top. Cranberry velvet ribbon, plus some White Daisy ribbons finish it off.

Comments

  1. Cute!! You tell Jamie... "...you don't believe, you don't receive!!". haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com