Mojo Monday Sketch #112

Monday got right past me this week. How does that happen! The weekend was certainly full. Thursday night card gathering, Saturday my all-day crop, Sunday another card gathering, then a great time with our long-time friends, the Hendersons, in the evening Sunday. Did I take a single photo of any of this? No. And I'm still asking myself why not. To me, this is when it gets disturbing to be so busy. You simply forget to savor those moments. All it would have taken was a quick minute to capture them on my camera. I even had it in my purse the whole weekend! I have no excuse. You'll forgive me won't you? I won't, but maybe you will.



So here's my Mojo Monday sketch card for this week. I used CTMH's Evensong papers, Colonial White satin-edged organdy ribbon and a big Cranberry brad. And with a little help from QuicKutz, I made my scalloped circles and that cute little reindeer guy, finishing him off with a Cranberry sparkle. It's simple and fun, and I think I'll have to incorporate this card into my Holiday Workshop this Sunday.

Comments

  1. What a lovely Christmas card! I love the bright red and green and the white bow really adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, beautiful card. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little guy! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your darling little reindeer and how you created a traditional and fun Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com