Fall in Love with Felicity - but hurry!


Just who is this Felicity I speak of, you ask? Well, Felicity is a collection which includes a gorgeous paper pack with a coordinating stamp set. And this isn't just any paper pack, this is a stunning mixture of 12 x 12 papers as well as decorative die-cut papers, and they're all double-sided, of course. The stamp set features some sweet birds, an argyle pattern, flowers, leaves, flourishes, and a full uppercase alphabet! This Felicity collection is a Constant Campaign item available only through the end of this month from Close To My Heart. If you've noticed, I have had the icon in the upper right corner of my blog for over a month now. It will link you to the official CTMH National Papercrafting Month blog where you can enter to win this collection and see loads of other projects with this kit!

Did I mention that the Felicity Collection will no longer be available after January 31st? So you need to act now!

There are other ways to get this collection for FREE too, or simply purchase it at retail, and once you do, I am offering you a FREE workshop to create the projects in the photo above, plus you'll go home with a whole lot of papers leftover from the collection that you can have fun with. Go to the Felicity link on my CTMH website to see the ways to get this collection for FREE before it's gone. If you're not local or unable to attend my FREE workshop, simply let me know and I'll send you the directions for the projects.

My workshop is Sunday, February 21 from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. Please RSVP as soon as you know you'd like to come. Space will be limited. All you need to bring is your basic tool kit, including a paper trimmer, plus your Felicity collection. That will cover the basics. To complete the projects exactly as I show them, you will need some additional cardstock and embellishments. I will list them below in case you'd like to order them. Otherwise, bring what you have from home. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Materials used for the projects above:

• X5686 Basic Antique Cardstock Combo (I used X5747 textured cardstock combo)
(specifically: 4 sheets of Desert Sand cardstock, one sheet of Bambo cardstock, one sheet of Colonial White cardstock)

• Z2114 Cocoa stamp pad (not necessary to purchase if you don't mind waiting and sharing)
• Z2104 Barn Red stamp pad (not necessary to purchase if you don't mind waiting and sharing)
• Z2101 Autumn stamp pad (not necessary to purchase if you don't mind waiting and sharing)
• Z1217 Metal brad assortment (Antique Copper in particular)
• Z1104 Clear Sparkles
• Z1155 Clear Buttons
• Z1088 Chocolate Waxy Flax

OR order my mini-embellishment KIT directly through me for only $5.00 and you'll get the amount of buttons, sparkles, brads and waxy flax you'll need for the projects shown with no leftovers.

Like I said, this Felicity Collection will no longer be available after January 31st, so hurry and get yours before they're gone!

Comments

  1. Hey Annette! I didn't know you had a blog! Gorgeous projects girlie! Glad to see you're a fan of the Mojo challenges;)
    I'm followin you now!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com