Last minute Easter treat



Good Easter morning. I got up early today with my dog Suki and took a beautiful Florida morning walk in my jammies, listening to the birds and watching my pup's fur shine in the sunlight of early dawn. It's a good day.

After breakfast, I found an extra bag of Jelly Bellies (Key Lime Pie flavored) so I thought I'd whip up some quick little tags for each of my family members that I'll be seeing today. So quick and simple!



I cut a tag from cardstock, cut a decorative label from a Spellbinders die, then printed out these cute vintage bunnies, a digital download that I got from StampFrancisco. One full sheet of printer-ready images was about $2.00. Love that! I cut them out and inked the edges and mounted them on the tag. Added some ribbon and then attached the Jelly Bellies to the back in a tiny jewelry zip bag. It took no time at all.



Again I wish you a Happy Healthy Easter Holiday!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com