Halloween Treat Holder 1


Quick and easy is what I'm all about during the holidays. Like you, I wish I had more time for more elaborate stuff, but I simply don't.

So for this treat holder, I turned to my Paper Trey Ink dies to create something fun, fast and functional.  The box itself is from a die called "Favor It Box 1" and the inset is "Mat Stack Die 1." The background stamping on the inset is from the coordinating stamp set "Everyday Treats." The bat and Happy Haunting is from Close To My Heart's "Spellbound" stamp set. The circle stamp is from CTMH's set called "Connections" and the cardstocks I used are Black, Pear and Gypsy also from CTMH.



I didn't plan it to work as nicely as it did, but four of those Hershey miniatures fit inside this assembled box perfectly! I love it when that happens.



Watch for another treat holder idea tomorrow!

Comments