"Dotty for You" Sneak Peek 3


Good Monday morning! Today I have some more "Dotty For You" projects to share. And at the bottom of this post, I'll re-cap the details on how YOU can get your "Dotty For You" paper packet starting tomorrow.



Today, I decided on some fun goody bags and gift tags...


This "Dotty For You" paper is so bright and fun and festive. Perfect for a party!




These kraft gift bags came from my local craft store. They measure 3 1/2 x 6 3/4 inches, making them perfect for party hand-outs filled with surprises. I added some Baker's Twine through white eyelets at the tops of the bags to keep them closed. 



By simply cutting shapes from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and using a 2 1/4-inch circle punch, it's easy to layer up the prints to make a quick design on the gift bag.



I have so many scraps from all the projects I've been making, it was easy and fun to make some gift tags. You can see by the prints in the paper pack that you can make both masculine...




...and feminine designs. 



Starting tomorrow, April 17th through the entire month of May, you can get this fun paper pack for only $5 or even for FREE! 




This 24-pack of double-sided paper contains bold prints, bright colors, and LOTS of dots. "Dotty For You" is a great name for this pack since the back of each sheet has a complimentary color with a tiny dot pattern, which I love! Included in the pack is a project idea sheet too.



There are three ways to get this fun promotional pack

1. Place a qualifying order (April 17th - May 31) on my website and add the "Dotty For You" paper packet for only $5.

2. Host a Gathering (in home or online) with a sales total of $400 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive the "Dotty For You" paper packet for FREE.

3. Join my team as a new consultant between April 1 and May 31 and receive a "Dotty For You" paper packet FREE with your consultant kit.



Well thanks again for stopping by. Tomorrow I'll have even more samples to share. Stay tuned!



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com