Week in the Life - Thursday

My post is a little later than usual today. Hubby's off work and we've been enjoying coffee and a trip to the barber shop together this morning. (Well, you'll see tomorrow) My Week in the Life project is running smoothly. I am thoroughly enjoying the process. Be sure to visit Ali Edwards' blog and the links of others at the bottom of her post to get a glimpse into the everyday lives of people all over the globe. I find it very interesting.

This is how my Thursday looked...


5:30 - Stairmaster




sweet rollerhead




beautiful



Florida sandhill crane and new baby




heading out




playtime for Suki



treat




handpicked & homemade from DiAnn




laundry




work on Week in the Life album




pick-up time



awards night




award winner




proud father



and mother



computer time



bedtime reading



(smile)











Comments