12 Tags of 2012 - A Wicked October Tag

I've spent the past two days catching up on my August, September and October tags of Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012. With so much else going on with my business, this was a nice break getting back to my grungy side. Today I'm sharing my October tag and I'll post my August and September tags over the weekend. What fun it was so get all inky, glittery and painty again. I washed my hands so many times today I stopped counting after a dozen, but OH the joy!

Enough chit-chat, here's my take on the techniques in Tim's October tag.



The moon comes from Graphic 45's Happy Haunting, and the rest is all Tim.

Be sure to check out Tim's October tag and his technique to make this homemade chunky glitter. He gives you all the steps to make your own tag and lots of inspiration to get your spooky juices flowing.





Comments

  1. Gorgeous tag! I love the background and the moon makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, Annette. Love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette...your Halloween tag is really cool. I love your background and the vintage moon behind the black cat! That is just awesome! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked good tag. Love the colors and that moon is a great element in place of the Boo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com