December Cards & More Projects

This month in my Cards & More Club, we'll be making a mixture of things. Two cards and a cute milk carton treat holder.


The first card (left) is my Stamp of the Month feature measuring 6 x 6 inches. You can view more details on that card here at my Stamp of the Month post.




Next is this cute little milk carton I altered with Pear & Partridge paper and stamps. The carton is Close To My Heart's My Creations® Milk Carton. I love these because they are completely white, making them easy to alter and come two to a pack for only $4.95. They are 3 inches across and about 5 1/2 inches high, making them a great size to fit a few cookies or holiday treats. A metal clip comes with each carton to hold the top closed rather than gluing it thereby making it easy to get to those yummy treats inside. 



Last is this pretty tri-fold card that was inspired by...



...this card I saw on Pinterest.




I needed a card for my sister-in-law who has a holiday birthday so instead of flowers I stamped and die-cut snowflakes. All stamps are from Close To My Heart.




The card I made is rather easy as you can see. The angle that you cut depends on the look you want. The Pinterest card had more of an angle cut than mine. I basically made a slice from the upper left corner of the card stock down to 3 1/2 inches up from the bottom right corner. Then scored and folded accordion style.


Just a quick post today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. What beautiful cards, Annette! Whoever receives them will be very special indeed!!
    Warmly,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!!! .... And now your card is on Pinterest (that's where I found it)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com