Altered Birdhouse Barn

It's a birdhouse. No, it's a barn. Well, whatever it is, it was fun to alter. Picture a mix of Graphic 45's Place in Time and French Country papers. My altered birdhouse barn is featured today on the Graphic 45 blog along with some sneak peeks of the new Typography collection coming to you soon. Be sure to hop over there and check it out. Here's a little peek of my birdhouse barn...






I've been a very busy bee creating CHA samples (Craft & Hobby Association) for the Graphic 45 booth the past few weeks. Wish I could share with you, but not just yet. Be sure to stay tuned in the coming weeks and watch the G45 blog as well.

Also, today is my debut in Papers and Pixels as the featured artist. I was honored to be invited by the lovely Laura Boetto to share a little about myself and my favorite creations as well as an easy and elegant card tutorial using Graphic 45's French Country papers. Papers and Pixels is a digital publication geared toward digital and paper scrappers, card makers, artists and crafters. It's filled with talented designers, creative ideas, tutorials, and helpful tips. For only $1.50 per issue, it's worth checking out. If you do, be sure to come back and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you have a fabulous Monday!

Comments

  1. What a fantastic altered birdhouse! I saw it on the G45 site. It really is great and the roof shingles were too cool!

    Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com