Seasonal home decor made easy

Picture frames are great, but how often do you really change out a photo once it's in the frame? How about... never. I know I don't anyway. So what if you had a stylish frame with honeycomb wire mesh as a base and fun hanging clips and clothespins? You could and WOULD change out the photos often, because it's easy!

You can imagine how thrilled I was at Close To My Heart's annual Convention last month when they debuted the new Designed Decor line. Not just one, but two stylish frames you can simply and quickly embellish using metal hanging clips and mini clothespins.

Here are a few beauty shots (compliments of CTMH) of the two frames and some ideas how you can use them. First is the Colonial White Frame with the honeycomb wire. The frame's interior dimensions are 12 x 13 1/2 inches.

Hang photos and a title.


Bucket List. What a great idea!


Hang jewelry or hair clips.


And the Black Frame measures the same and has strong decorative clothesline wires for hanging.



How about a party themed decor piece? Decorate it with fun stamped images, and prop it on your table around your treats.



For big families, this is a great idea. A chore chart. How fun is that?



Display your favorite cards you've received or made to share with others or as inspiration.


So, of course I had to get one of these right away. I was partial to the honeycomb frame because it matches my home's decor best.



I love the new Huntington papers for fall themed projects, so I cut some tags, leaves, a title and a pumpkin from the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge. This all came together in about a half hour!



I cut my title twice and layered them offset a little so the letters stood out better. The leaves are joined together with some baker's twine hemp on the back and tie around the back of the frame. Easy to remove and switch out for another season.



I used the metal hook clips for the photo tags and tiny clothespins for the added embellishments.



 This is my Christmas season theme using Graphic 45's new 12 Days of Christmas collection. (due out soon). You can see that I've simply unclipped the other items and clipped up the new ones. How easy is that? (I apologize for the poor photography. It's a very rainy day today and I had to use artificial light.)



The title is cut from the Storybook Cricut cartridge (one of my favorites). I clipped it onto the wire with two small clothespins.



The pears are cut from the "Turtle Doves" sheet from the 12 Days of Christmas collection. So pretty.



Another few pears and the floral/holly is simply tucked into the corner of the frame. I can pluck it out easily and replace it with something from the next season.


I'll be hosting a workshop September 1st to make everything you see here. Frame and all materials for $45.00. 


Or maybe you'd like to order your own frame and do something fabulous to it that suits you. Simply contact your Close To My Heart consultant starting August 1st to get yours, or you can order from me here and click the SHOP button. Remember, the new Idea Book and these items aren't available until August 1st. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you're having a great day!

Comments

  1. Both of your frames turned out very nice. I keep looking at this empty space on my study wall, and I want that same frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those frames. One of my faves from the new IB. You've done a wonderful job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information here. I will post these information to my facebook page. It is really very informative for others. Total home windows and doors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com