Feeling festive for Fall

Okay, so it's still about 90 degrees right now in my part of Florida and will be hot and humid through October, but I am in the mood for cool, crisp weather, warm cider, and wearing cozy sweaters. Fall is my favorite time of year.

One of many exciting things about Fall is my Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book VIRTUAL Open House. On September 1st, I'll be posting a video of my samples made with new products, talking about the features of the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge, and sharing lots of tips along the way. It'll be on YouTube, so you won't miss it even if you don't view it the first day. AND you can view it again and again if so choose.

I'll be sharing a few projects from that video in the coming weeks. Today, I wanted to show off the new Huntington paper packet and Rosewood Mini Medley Accents which are some of my favorite new embellishment packs this season!


I've used several new stamp sets, the new Artbooking cartridge, Bronze shimmer trim, and those lovely Rosewood accents. And all three card designs come from the new Make it From Your Heart Volume II book, which is a must-have. 


More details to come on these projects and more at my Virtual Open House starting September 1st. 


Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Wednesday!




Comments

  1. Your cards are so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous autumn cards Annette, we are just about hanging onto summer over here still ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these cards Annette! Looking forward to the Virtual Open House!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous! I'm in love with the Make it from Your Heart II as well and made a 2-page layout immediately after I got the book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards - I always love Autumn Colours especially since we dont really have a dramatic fall palette in my part of the world. The first time I saw Autumn Colours "in-the-wild" was when I was in Northern Hemisphere for the first time ever. I got so excited by the colours that I took thousands of photographs of leaves. Again, your cards are so super beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com