Holiday Workshop Time!

It's that time of year again. I'm working away like one of Santa's elves in my little space which seems to continually get smaller and smaller as I work. I'm talking about my 7th Annual Holiday Workshop.


How it is that, although I have a decent-sized room to work in, it usually boils down to about a 6 x 6 inch space I'm working in? (I hear some of you nodding in agreement on this one.)



It's been a busy few days since Halloween around here... 



Band/Color Guard competition. Viera High School gets a Superior!



So You Think You Can Dance Tour. So great!






...and designing my annual Holiday Workshop projects.



Annette's
7th Annual Holiday Workshop
Saturday, December 7th
Noon - 6 p.m.
Candlewood Suites, Melbourne, FL
$45

Each guest will make:
10 Cards
2 Gift Card Holders
4 Large Gift Tags
20 Small Gift Tags
2 Fabric Gift Bags
1 Kraft Gift/Cookie Canister


Holiday music and light refreshments included. 
It'll be a fun-filled day of creating!


RSVP (Cash, credit, and PayPal accepted to reserve your spot) to AnnetteGreen@bellsouth.net.


Comments

  1. I can so relate to getting down to a 6 inch space on my desk, ha ha. Your holiday workshop looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annette your workshop looks such fun...if only you were not a 9 hour flight away! Lovely photos too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be able to come to your workshop. It looks fabulous, but I'm in New York. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com