Have you jumped on the Snapguide bandwagon yet?



I am officially hooked. Snapguide is the best. I have to admit, as much as I enjoy YouTube, I get SO very frustrated with long, drawn-out how-to videos. For me, it's got to be concise and to the point and under 15 minutes or I just won't watch it.

That's why I am loving Snapguide so much. Quick, to-the-point how-to's that I can easily refer back to again and again. And it's super easy to use, from a guide-maker's point of view.

Graphic 45 is featuring a handful of Snapguides on their blog today for their sponsored contest/give-away under the category of "Upcycling." Giving new life to something one might normally discard. I love the idea of repurposing something rather than simply throwing it away.

Fellow design team members are in on the action. Miranda Edney shares how to upcycle little plant pots into pretty Easter decorations. Susan Lui shows us her beautiful altered envelopes, and Maria Cole upcycles some salt & pepper shakers. You'll also learn how to create some pretty cool wall art from cereal boxes, and how to make a coffee table from an old door.

So what are you waiting for? Download the Snapguide app on your mobile device (it's free!) or visit Snapguide.com.

Meanwhile, hop over to Graphic 45's blog today and check out the guides I mentioned above. You can view them all in one spot.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a happy hump day!

Comments