The Cutest Little Treat Holders for a Summer Party!

Hello and happy Sunday in the United States! We're officially back from our 10-day vacation to London, England and we had a fabulous time! I can't wait to share it with you, but I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry, grocery shopping, and all that fun stuff today so I'll need a few days to get back to normal around here. If you've been following me on Facebook, you've already seen quite a bit, but I have even more to share with you here, so stay tuned.

Today I wanted to make sure you knew about my newest Snapguide tutorial on how to make little beach tote treat holders. These little favor holders are SO cute. They look just like little beach totes, don't they? You can view my guide in Snapguide, or simply go to the Graphic 45 website for a look. I've supplied a PDF template there as well, if you find that easier than cutting apart a Solo cup like I did in my guide.

Here's a peek at them. They are super easy and turn out so cute. Just think of the possibilities with other paper and themes!




Here's my summer party friends on our card-making day. We're enjoying Peach Bellinis and some summer foods like turkey burgers, chilled avocado soup, and fresh veggies.



There on the far end of the table is my beach-themed centerpiece that I featured in my G45 Design Team Audition video. If you haven't seen it yet, you can check it out here


Okay, back to the laundry. I'm glad there's only three of us.








Comments

  1. Mmmmm, peach bellini's! Your little totes are so cute!

    Hope you get caught up with laundry soon. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What great little holders- very clever of you!! ")

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are so cute. Thanks for sharing the PDF. now to find time to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE!!! Love the snapguide...since I blog surf at work...audio isn't always the best option!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com