Welcoming in the New Graphic 45 Design Team 2014/2015

Good Monday morning all. I hope this finds you raring and ready to start your week. It's going to be a fun one over on the Graphic 45 blog because they're beginning their introductions of the new Design Team. Today is the fabulous Andrew Roberts from Australia. His work is amazing, so be sure to check him out and read his bio today right here.




I've updated the Design Team links in the right-hand column of my blog today so you can easily visit each DT members' blogs and bookmark them.

Graphic 45 is going alphabetically with their new team introductions, so tomorrow is my day. Stay tuned.


Oh! And don't forget to rush over and welcome the new team members. There's a great Retro Prize package if you comment on their blog or Facebook page. So hurry over!


Comments

  1. Yay! You are still on the G45 team! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see your new creations with G45!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com