Make Your Own Easter Basket with Graphic 45 Papers

Good Tuesday morning all. I have a pretty Spring basket and tutorial to share with you today over on the Graphic 45 blog. It's all made from the Once Upon A Springtime Deluxe Collector's Edition and it was SO much fun, I also made a mini version at the end of my video, so hop over there and check it out and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear if this is something you'd try yourself. You could also win a generous prize pack, so be sure to leave a comment on the G45 blog or Facebook page.

Here's a few pics below. Have a great day!




Comments

  1. Annette, your basket is lovely and filled with so many beautiful details. Your tutorial video is excellent...breaking down each step. Thanks for a lovely Easter project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is so beautiful! Thanks for the step by step tutorial. I will see if I am brave enough to try it! Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter Basket. Thank you for the video. I can't wait to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com