Pretty Hats for Mom and Me

What a busy couple of days we've been having here at the Green household. Classes, prepping projects before we leave for Tokyo, and Jamie's high school graduation, just to name a few. I've been in hyper-mode for the past month! I love it, though. This is what I thrive on.

Today I'm featured on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog with my creation using Susan's Garden Notes dies on two sweet little hats I made for my Mom and me on the day before Mother's Day. These were so fun to make!



We attended a tea/luncheon with many other ladies that day and everyone was asked to wear a hat. It was such a special way to celebrate Mom for Mothers' Day.

Be sure to hop over to the ECD blog to check out my tutorial and more photos, including one of Mom and me wearing our hats.

I'll share a few photos of Jamie's graduation in a few days. It was a great night! Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your Monday starts the week off happy.


Comments